For certificate just mark the course as finished in the submission software and the certificate link will appear into the submission software after your exercises have been reviewed.
Completing the course for credits
Next you will continue to work on the course in the Moodle online learning platform. Please follow the instructions below to gain access to the course’s Moodle space:
- Enrollment*. Enroll yourself on the course through the Open University.
Select the correct enrollment link depending on when you enroll.
- Between 17.3.2021 - 14.5.2021: https://www.avoin.helsinki.fi/palvelut/esittely.aspx?o=135622221
- Between 31.5.2021 - 31.8.2021: https://www.avoin.helsinki.fi/palvelut/esittely.aspx?o=142145577
- Between 1.9.2021 - 12.12.2021: Link will added later.
Link and key. You will receive the Moodle-link and the course key through email within 24 hours after course enrollment.
User ID. Do you study at University of Helsinki or other HAKA member institution?
A. If yes, use your username and password to log in to Moodle.
B. If no, please activate your University of Helsinki user ID to access Moodle: You will receive instructions on the activation process the following day through email.
Access Moodle. Sign into the Moodle space with your University of Helsinki / HAKA user ID and the enrolment key.
- Do the “Final Exercise” exam in moodle.
Enrollment for the course through the Open University is possible until Dec 12, 2021.
Credits for the course are only available to those students who have successfully enrolled on the course through the Open University and have completed the course according to the instructions.
* Electronic enrollment is available if you meet one of the following criteria:
You have a Finnish personal identity number
you are a student at the University of Helsinki, or
you are a student at a HAKA member institution.
If you are not a student in Finland and want to enroll on the course and receive ECTS credits.
Read the guide here under “Registration without a Finnish personal identity code or online banking ID at the University’s Admissions Services”: https://www.helsinki.fi/en/open-university/studying/beginning-your-studies/registration-and-fees